How to Apply:
Once you have decided that you want to train to become a teacher and have the necessary qualifications, you can apply for our Primary teacher training course via DfE Apply.
You will need to:
- Search for our course using the find teacher training tool: https://www.find-postgraduate-teacher-training.service.gov.uk/ You can find us by searching for Mersey Boroughs ITT Partnership or by our provider codes 1X8 or 17Q from 9am 5th October 2021
- Select our teacher training course, using either course code 2DFY or 3CLS (both codes relate to our primary ITT course, so you can apply using either code)
- Write a personal statement
- Get two references
- Apply for our initial teacher training course through Apply for teacher training GOV.UK service from 9am 12th October 2021: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-teacher-training
You’ll need the following or equivalents:
- a degree (2:2 or above)
- grade 4 (C) or above in English Language, Maths and a a Science GCSEs
If you do not have GCSE grade 4 (C) in one or more of the subjects above and are successful in your application with Mersey Boroughs ITT Partnership, you will need to undertake an equivalence test as part of your conditional offer to begin the course.